Is to provide quality products that helps individuals obtain better health outcomes utilizing cannabis as a viable natural solution.
Is to provide quality cannabis products and offer proven natural alternatives to traditional medicine. We want to advocate cannabis tax dollars to be spent for the homeless, disability community to fund housing, jobs and education programs.
It’s a big vision however we feel within each community lies an opportunity for this vision to become reality.
We are pleased to introduce BHO, Beyond Honey Oil. For the past several months we have been working on a business plan and model that is very unique in the cannabis industry. BHO was launched as a result of three friends coming together wanting better health outcomes for their families than traditional medicine could offer. How is our company different?
- We have studied growing techniques and want to focus on a more natural cannabis eliminating harmful chemicals and pesticides. Our growing techniques include aquaponics and models driven off of sustainability and care for the environment.
- We want to educate others on the benefits of medicinal cannabis. We have studied and built a network of patients, doctors and industry professional willing to help.
- Our business model was built off of the lean start up principles that we want to provide to others to launch their cannabis business in their community.
- In conjunction with BHO we have launched a medical marijuana political action committee. We are registered with the Federal Election Commission and have built a vast network with Veterans and Parents advocating for medical cannabis.
- Most important. We have a vision for this industry however we also have a passion to help the most vulnerable in our society to achieve quality of life outcomes. We want to advocate cannabis tax dollars to be spent for the homeless, disability community to fund housing, jobs and education programs.
It’s a big vision however we feel within each community lies an opportunity for this vision to become reality. If you would like to find out more, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.